Student Placement 2015-16 :
PG Department of Bioinformatics
List of selected Candidates for the in Campus Interview
|Sr. No||Name of Student||Name of Company||Location|
|1||Ms. Uzma Shaikh||ArrayGen Pvt Ltd||Pune|
|2||Ms. Rucha Wadapurkar||Krishagani BioSolution Pvt., Ltd.||Pune|
|3||Ms. Vrushali Kuntala||Kovid Bioanalytics Pvt., Ltd.||Pune|
|4||Ms. Ashwini Salunke||Kovid Bioanalytics Pvt., Ltd.||Pune|
|5||Ms. Babita Kudkyal||Kovid Bioanalytics Pvt., Ltd.||Pune|
|6||Mr.Venkatesh Yemul||ANION Health Care Pvt., Ltd.||Hyderbad|
|7||Ms. Rupali Salunkhe||GEBBS Health Care||Thane|
Cultural activity :
- Mr. Naresh Bhosale (B.Sc. III Biotech) student got 2nd rank in one act play in youth festival 2011.
- SMr. Naresh Bhosale (B.Sc. III Biotech) secured 3rd rank in one act play I state level Indradhanushya 2011.
- Mr. Naresh Bhosale (B.Sc. III Biotech) selected as best actor for one act play for Sakal karandak as well as for sushil karandak.
- Mr. Naresh Bhosale (B.Sc. III Biotech) secured 1st rank in skit at Archifest youth festival 2011-12.
- Mr.Amin Pathan (M.Sc. II Genetics) qualified GATE 2012 exam with 96th Percentile score in India.
- Mr. S. A. Jadhav our faculty has qualified UGC-CSIR NET JRF conducted in Dec.2011 in Life Sciences.
- Mr. Shrikant Pawar got Gold Medal for poster presentation in National conference at Baramati on 13th-14th Jan 2011.
- Ms. Shaikh Sana Abdul Majeed got 1st prize for best oral presentation in National Seminar cum Workshop at Solapur on 24th-25th Jan 2011.
- Mr. G. D. Chakre got 2nd prize for best oral presentation in National Seminar cum Workshop at Solapur on 24th-25th Jan 2011.
- Ms. Kaveri Fulari got 2nd prize for best poster presentation in National Seminar cum Workshop at Solapur on 24th-25th Jan 2011.
- Ms. Snehal Galande got Best Poster award for Poster presentation in National seminar on 28th-29th Jan 2011.
- Mr.Pratik Mhamane and Mr.Siddharth Karwa won 1st Prize at U.G. level of “Avishkar -2010” University level Research Festival on 29th – 30th Dec 2010.
- Mr.Pratik Mhamane, awarded second prize for the best poster presentation in Nation Seminar at Palus on 30th Nov 2011 – 01st Dec 2011.
Guest Lecturers :
- Mr.Mandar Sahasrabuddhe, Business Head, Kovid BioAnalytics, Conducted Guest lecture on “Application of Bioinformatics in Healthcare Industry” for the students on 14th October 2015.
- Mr. Ravindra Bagale,CEO, Crossmessenger Software Pvt. Ltd. Conducted Guest lecture on “IT Development and Applications” for the students on 26th Sept. 2015
- R.Venkata Krishnan Research Scholar, Department of Physics, University of Cagliari, MONSERRATO (CA), Italy Conducated video conference lecture on “Current research in Bioinformatics” for the students on 9th August 2016.